Thursday, May 8, 2008


*TO the USUAL 5*
When we were questioning mr honest about what he did to the Levis voucher we gave him on Mondy, san mentioned that I still keep my voucher. I wanted to exclaim "No,NO". My mouth opened and shut. I wanted to give you all the surprise with picture somemore! I have finally used the Capitaland voucher you all gave to me for my birthday to buy an electric oven!!

You see, I wanted to ask you all out to buy together. But on Sunday, I went to PS with my sister. We went to Carrefour and saw oven la. There was an uncle promoter there, trying to promote to us. I ignored him initially but he went on and on. So, I decided to ask him some questions regarding oven. He explained so much even talked about lights at home all that. I felt so paiseh not buying from him.

The oven costs $99.90. Hence, there is a 10cent excess from the voucher. Lol. I haven't try the oven yet.. But soon soon ya. See, see. Knots of the oven is lime GREEN, representative of me. Lol. I really want to thank you all for the kind gesture!! If you all never give me the vouchers, I doubt I will buy an oven. Hopefully, one day you all will get to taste something nice from me ya. Keke.

Met up with Rainbow @ Waraku for dinner on Tuesday. SO long never see Rainbow!! So glad that she is forever so positive. Jia you jia you! I declare I am sick of Waraku food le!! Change a venue for gathering next time ya. =P

Van van, this is the potato cheese mochi. It is $8.80 for 4 pieces.

Rainbow's soba. We were stunned when the waitress first presented the dish. There were some branches accompanying the soba. I thought that could be eaten. Chey. They were garnish only. Interesting though.

Mine Kimchi Ramen. Quite nice but it is not spicy enough and abit salty. Tasted like maggi mee but only it is more x ($12.80).

Hong hong, next time (around June or July) meet up again ya. Or else, I dunno when can see you again. =p

No comments: