Friday, May 23, 2008

Hoho.. I am back in action!! Basically, I am really lazy to update. Keke.. Been napping, being a couch potato, trying to study and meet up with some friends.

12.05.08
Monday

Had a badminton session after our psycho lecture with Denise, Van van and Encheng. After Denise left for her night date, the 3 of us went to canteen 2 for a bite. We discover that something quenching for such a weather!! MANGO ICE SHAVING! The mango cubes are naturally sweeet and not sour at all, with a hint of milk from the ice craving. And it is not too sweet! Just nice! Yummm. I think I need one now!


13.05.08
Wednesday

Meet up with san and kai for shopping at Town. Never buy much though.. Inflation is really everywhere. Come on! Give me a break!! Anyway, san started on a new job. All the best gal!

15.05.08
Friday

Van van opened her home to us! Denise, Sengkiat and 2 of Denise and Van's common friends , Seet Ee and Denise Loh, got to bake cupcakes at her house. Sadly, Esther had to attend to family matter.

Led by the experts Denise and Seet Ee, the rest of us contributed in some parts of the process. But I think I contribute more in term of eyepower and helping van to finish her calibee.. Lol.


Finallllllllllly!
The cupcakes were really nice!! Can you imagine?? I gorged down 4 larger and 6 smaller ones. No wonder, the weight machine is protesting to my current appetite.

After all the baking, we stayed for overdosed of cable tv programmes and... MAHJONG and DAIDEE!! My Shifu, Van van taught me mahjong! I managed to hu once! Lol. My hands are itchy now sia!! After dinner, we went on to Daidee. Particularly, when we were playing Asshole Daidee, (goshh..) it was so exciting!! We battled like crazy to climb up the social ladder.. Play again soon ya gals.. Or I will forget!! Lol.

ASK brought his SLR camera along. That is why the photos are so FREAKING CLEAR man!! We got to try it out.. It was quite pressuring to hold a close to $3k camera especially it is not light! However, it is coool to take photos that is that clear!... It is understandable why ASK is into this hobby, probably his future professional. To capture a freezing moment of spectacle, it is really addictive. Do your best man, ask. Here are more photos.














Really wana thank Van for letting us baking in her house and created such mess. Thanks for the hospitality and the dinner!=)

20.05.08
Tuesday
Went to lecture before meeting shan.. Finally, we met out. Realized that this kinda weather really make going to Bugis Village an torture. Haha.

21.05.08
Wednesday
Within a week, I got so many "mosquito bites". Initially, everything seemed okies. Cos I have Eczema, thus no surprise such thing happens. Later the day, my sister came with complaining about her "mosquito bites". Immediately, my mum went into panic mode and suspected that there were bed bugs.. So my evening passed with searching for bugs, changing of bedsheets etc.

There was no sight of bugs. We kept telling mum that bed bug is not possible as I just changed the sheets, and she insisted it was the cause. She made alot of plans. The way she reacted with kinda funny. Haha.

In the end, it wasn't bed bug.

22.05.08
Thursday
Supposed to attend my first research programme for Psychology but I woke up late. I had to take cab from JP to NTU. Guess what?? For such a distance, it costs me $6.20!! Gasp! Couldn't believe it.

The surprise quiz was a sheer luck! I studied only 1.01 chapters out of the 5. I got a question wrong. Thank god! Class was real funny today with some heated debate over some ambiguous questions. The tutor was speechless at some point of times, made some hilarious expressions. Haha. Will the next tutorial be as fun?

After class, I went to get more ointment for my skin. In the end, spent about $60. Gosh. I feel so light today with my purse all emptied out!

Okies, time to turn in and work hard tomorrow for the mid term. Before I disappear, I wana cheer!! David Cook won the AMerican Idol!! Hoorrray! Really love his version of Alway be my baby. Never interested in this song when Mariah Carrey sang it. David Cook created life for this song! If he sang this to me, I definitely wont leave him. muhahaha! Enjoy!=)



Publish Post

No comments: