Monday, May 5, 2008

Met up with san san last friday!! We went for a swim. I forgot my sunblock. Gosh, I got burnt so badly until I think I burnt my scalp too! Touching my arms and scalp is so painful=( Lin mei mei said I looked like roast duck. I guess, it is better to "Be Safe, Use Protection" after all.

Unexpected day. After 2+ weeks of not meeting ahsan, we managed to find similarities in our dressing and possessions.

1) Our nerdy but demure spectacled image

2) Our red phones (Hers: Sony Ericsson, Mine: Samsung)
3) Our Coach Cardholders (Hers: Bottom, Mine: Top)

3) Our brown pendicure!!

More pictures to come. I know, I know. I vowed not to take photo with my ugly hairstyle and spect. Whatever! Just take. Haha. Who wana miss out the funs!

It is so interesting to listen to san's story about her adventures in Japan. It makes me wana go traveling! Okies save up!! Save up!!

No comments: